BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Reaching






This feeling of fear
Sinks deep in my heart
Deep in my mind
And I wonder
How much is there to fear

I'm stepping on a new stone
I'm walking on a new path
One step at a time
I'm in no hurry
Soon, I'll be running

Running with the wind
Moving past every barrier
Every pothole
Ignorance is bliss
I'm reaching for the skies

I'm going to make it
I'm going to push myself harder than ever
And let go of all that weigh me down
I'm reaching for the top
And this time, I'll make it.

4 comments:

kethes said...

very deep words... well... i know how the feeling of fear

Laughingsinner ♥ said...

=) With the feeling of fear should come that feeling of determination to overcome it. :)

thanks for keeping up with my poems and commenting. means laods to me to hear that people like them.

kethes said...

hmm yea.... i do feel the same when i get comments too....

Laughingsinner ♥ said...

=)