BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Bloody Kiss


You ran your fingers over my lips
Your thumb
caressed my upper lip
As my lower lip trembled
You let your hands explore my hips
And you went in for the dip
As you kissed me your hands fumbled
That memory of that last day
Remains so clearly in my mind
The way you held me that night
The way you kissed me before you went away.

You left me to bleed
I bled through my heart
I bled through my lips
Through every part of me you ever touched
It's like you left after doing the deed
The deed of breaking me once we'd part
Cos you knew that every time i saw you my heart did flips
You knew once you left it'd hurt too much

And you were right
You walked away leaving my bloody lips
It's like you bit me so hard
And left my blood to trickle down my face
You left me crying crimson tears into the darkest hours of the night
Because of the things you did i took trips
Down that stairway to hell, drew myself away from the Lord
I lost myself for days

I write you this note
Crying silent tears
Though you've left me
This heart still bleeds with love
So here's to you and me
It's ending finally
So here's my love letter to you
Sealed
With a Bloody Kiss

0 comments: