BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Daze

I know what’s happening is so wrong
I know I shouldn’t let it go on
But I can’t help falling in love with you
I’m so confused I don’t know what to do
I’m losing my mind going insane
I’m sick of playing this game

But I don’t know how to stop it
I just can’t forget
That feeling when you’re near
Those bumblebees in my tummy
The sweat running down my forehead
Doesn’t it all tell you something?

When you’re near
I’m breathless and confused
I just want to hold you
But when you’re here
I’m lost for words
Words I need to say wont come out

When you leave
You take away my light, my air
I’m blinded and I can’t breathe
When you turn around
I want to reach out and touch you
And make you mine

Everything I’m feeling for you
It feels so right
It’s what I’ve been waiting for
So why does it confuse me?
Why does it leave me in a daze when I think of you?

by Joanna Ambrose

0 comments: