BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Open Your Eyes



Your silent tears
Are the ones that scream out to me

Your words whispered
Are the ones I hear

Through your forced smile

I see the real you

So why do you hide away in the dark
And pretend like i dont know you

When you know its me
that you need with you

Dont shy away

I am here for you

Not just for now, not just for awhile


Open your eyes
See the new light that's been shed on you
The lighting striking lights up your path

Open up your heart

Let your voice be heard

The thunder rolling doesnt have to drown out your sound


Open your eyes
And look at yourself the way i see you

You, the beautiful person i know
The loyal and faithful friend

The one with the heart of gold

My best friend

Open up your heart
Let go and lose control
Love all those around you

Especially the one that deserves your love
the most
But live just for you

No one else but you

Don't be afraid to take that risk

For if you fall
I will catch you
If you break
I will fix u
Cos that's what best friends are for


Open your eyes.

0 comments: